Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 RC3 Available for testing

Hehe, let's see, if they are really gone, or if them got children.

I don't know if somebody realized that, there is a .log message about a
missing actionDefinitionId. (I must capture this message at home, if you
need full log-msg).

Btw., adding a "source folder" to a managed build project doesnt allow any
editing later on on this folder properties (exclusion filters etc.).

Up to now, nice work guys.