RE: [cdt-dev] EclipseCon presentations

Hi Pierre-Alexandre,

Sounds good -- this was also discussed separately through email with Sumit
(HP) and Pierre-Alexandre. What we will suggest, then, is 2 BOFs, the first
a general CDT BOF (inc. managed make); the second we can maybe call "remote
development BOF", which would include TI, HP, MVista.

How does that sound? TI?

Thanks,

Sebastien