Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

> I'll look after mingw. Martin, it would be great if you looked at MacOSX.

Updated the AIX source code head and branch(cdt_21) ... but can not compile, so I do
not know if the code is correct 8-(.

Updated the __Head__ of MacOSX fragment, there seems to be
no link for org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.macox ??
Was this fragment branch ?

> Long term, I'd like to exercise gcc's cross-compile abilities (test it's
> inabilities?) and be able to compile the libraries all on one machine.
> That would be heaven...

heaven on earth.

Back to the top