[cdt-dev] ErrorParser problems

I am writing an error parser for a compiler. I have studied the error parsers for the GCC compiler.

I am now able to parse the compiler output and create an item in the eclipse problem view.

but i can only do this when i am calling the eoParser.generateMarker(...); with first parameter as null, like this:

eoParser.generateMarker(null,lineNr,line,severity,"test");

when i run this there is no problem.

but as soon as i uncomment the line where i make the IFile which i want to use it creates a problem. The error parser function is never called.

I create the IFile as follows:
IFile file = eoParser.findFilePath(C:\programs\eclipse 3.0.1\runtime-workbench-workspace\test\src\test.c);

I can not seem to find an explanation to this.

I hope someone has an answer to my problem.

Regards,

Claus

Back to the top