Re: [cdt-dev] The disappearing property page

We struggled with this same issue.  To fix our problem, we set the
"adaptable" attribute for the property page to "true" (in the plug-in.xml
file).  This attribute just lets the property page exist for projects that
are "Adaptable" to the IProject.  In the C/C++ view, selections are actualy
CProjects instead of IProjects (but they are adaptable to IProjects).  At
least, this is how it seems to work.

Good Luck,

Chad

             "Brad Jarvinen"
             <Brad.Jarvinen@pa
             lmsource.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cdt-dev-admin@ecl                                          cc
             ipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] The disappearing property
             11/05/2004 08:00          page
             PM

             Please respond to
             cdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg

I have a property page that is filtered by nature to my nature
com.palmsource.eclipse.palmoscore.palmOSManagedNature.  My projects have
that nature and also have the CDT cnature and other managed make natures
(since the project are also managed make projects).  When my project is in
the Navigator view, I right click and I can see all of the expected
property pages which include the managed make property pages and my Palm
specific property page.  The funny thing is that when I try the same thing
in the C/C++ Projects view, all of the managed make property pages are
shown but my Palm specific page is not.

In CDT 2.1, doing the same test with no code changes on my part, the Palm
specific property page shows up in the list of property pages in both the
Navigator and C/C++ Projects view.  Did something change in CDT 2.0 that I
need to adjust for?  Any ideas what to do would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top