[cdt-dev] The disappearing property page

Title: The disappearing property page

I have a property page that is filtered by nature to my nature com.palmsource.eclipse.palmoscore.palmOSManagedNature.  My projects have that nature and also have the CDT cnature and other managed make natures (since the project are also managed make projects).  When my project is in the Navigator view, I right click and I can see all of the expected property pages which include the managed make property pages and my Palm specific property page.  The funny thing is that when I try the same thing in the C/C++ Projects view, all of the managed make property pages are shown but my Palm specific page is not.

In CDT 2.1, doing the same test with no code changes on my part, the Palm specific property page shows up in the list of property pages in both the Navigator and C/C++ Projects view.  Did something change in CDT 2.0 that I need to adjust for?  Any ideas what to do would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top