Re: [cdt-dev] Notification when Maketarget is done

I just tried join() and it seemed to do nothing to help.

    makeTargetJob().schedule();
    makeTargetJob().join();
    captureConsoleJob().schedule();

This seems to do nothing to delay the second job.

I've also tried setting priorites and that does nothing as well.

I've tried setting rules as follows:

    final MutexRule rule = new MutexRule();
    makeTargetJob.setRule(rule);
    captureConsoleJob.setRule(rule);
    makeTargetJob.schedule();
    captureConsoleJob.schedule();

No luck.  It seems that the makeTargetJob finishes after it calls
TargetBuild.buildTargets() , instead of waiting for buildTargets() to
complete.

Any suggestions?  Being able to wait for a MakeTarget to complete is
critical for this plug-in.

Thanks,

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins

             Alex Chapiro
             <achapiro@xxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-admin@ecl                                          cc
             ipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [cdt-dev] Notification when
             11/04/2004 08:26          Maketarget is done
             AM

             Please respond to
             cdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg