Re: [cdt-dev] Notification when Maketarget is done

Did you try Job.join()?

cebarne2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Is there any way to determine when a maketarget is done?  Or, at least
schedule a maketarget to run (using Job.schedule()), and force other
jobs
scheduled afterward to wait until it is complete?  I am working on a
Build
Manager in Eclipse that will allow a user to stack several different
operations (MakeTarget, External Tool, etc) and it will run them in
turn.
MakeTargets are giving me some trouble because I can't seem to get a
Maketarget to run in serial.  It always seems to run in its own parallel
thread.

I would like to be able to do the following:

makeTargetJob.schedule();
captureConsoleJob.schedule();
makeTargetJob2.schedule();
captureConsoleJob2.schedule();

...and be certain that "captureConsoleJob" will not run before
"makeTargetJob" is finished.

How do I poll the status of a make target?  Or, how can I make it run in
thread of my own design?

Thanks,

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins Inc.