[cdt-dev] Include paths in the CDT

Hello together,

	I am trying to integrate the build environment for our project which is ONLY c project.
	One of of the issue is, that the include file path need to be relative to the
	each source directory.

	Is it possible to set the include directory path as "..\include\*.h".
	This would be the same for each source directory in my project.

	Or is there any way that i can programmatically set include direcoty.
	Any kind of help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Krishna
Robert Bosch GmbH
Stuttgart - Germany