RE: [cdt-dev] Extract tool chain definition?

I brought this up with respect to our requirements for 3.0 but I see no
reason that we couldn't do this any sooner (say for 2.1).  Any
objections?

How does org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.toolchain.gnu sound?

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto