Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Support Variables in Path Specifications and change project types

Sean,
For some of the tools/build environment, the user needs to set in support
variables in the path specification
so as to successfully run her/his tool.
This can be achieved by the use of  Batch file or a simple shell script
setting in those pre-requisites support variables
in the current shell.This is what I meant by batch file functionality.Is
this supported in CDT 2.0..?

I feel, this can be achieved by the implemenation of requirement C11 as
mentioned in FDS.

Rgds,
Roopa