[cdt-dev] Support Variables in Path Specifications and change project types

Hi,
I am a newbie to Eclipse and  CDT and getting to know of the features
supported by it.
I'm trying to integrate my build-environment  thru CDT.

To integrate my build enviornment with CDT, I need to set in some of the
path variables and also
change Project Types (C15).

These are  mentioned in the document " CDT 2.0 Managed Build System FDS"
,as requirements C11, C13 and C15
respectively.
However, I dont find the UI or similar UI in the present download of CDT.I
'm using 2.0 .1 version and Eclipse 3.0.

Can any one let me know if these are implemented in the current release ?
If not, will they be implemented in
subsequent releases of CDT?

Thanks,
Rgds,
Roopa

Philips Semiconductors / CTO / Design Technology Group
E-mail:   roopa.mahishi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone:  +91 80 2557 9000, Ext 3019
Fax:       +91 80 2556 0581
Office:    Philips Innovation Campus, 3rd floor
Address: No 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560 008
Country:  INDIA