Re: [cdt-dev] minutes for the monthly meetings

Minutes from September's meeting are now on the CDT website.

Note that the next meeting is next Wed, Oct 6, 2004 at 1 P.M. EST. If you
have anything you would like to put on the agenda, please let me know.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Ben Konrath <bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/28/2004 02:04 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 01:15:24PM -0400, Douglas Schaefer wrote:
> I have the minutes fro the Sept call and will post them and any future
> ones as quickly as I can.

Great! Thanks a bunch.

Ben