Re: [cdt-dev] Respin of CDT-2.0.1(a) ... libspawner

I'm not sure if this is fixed now. But I got one 2.1.0 build from last week
(this are the HEAD builds, right?) and still have the build console be
filled without clearing after one build process.

Maybe a build process should open a new console, but at least, the checkbox
in the preferences should allow the selection of clearing the console view
at a new build.

Also there is still no colorization of the output in the build console
(error, warning,normal text) nor hyperlinking from buildconsole view.