 Subject: New SCons builder plugin as addon to the CDT
 From: Lothar Werzinger <lothar@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:26:26 -0700
 Newsgroup: eclipse.tools.cdt

 I wrote this builder plugin as an addon to the Eclipse >= 3.0 C/C++
 Development tools CDT >= 2.0. The plugin is licensed under the CPL. This is
 my first Eclipse plugin, so don't expect too much. It was written in about
 two weeks and I can not predict how much time I can spend on it in the
 future. It now has most of the features I need, so I will let it settle a
 bit.

 This plugin allows to build C/C++ projects with the SCons build tool. In
 order to use it you must install SCons first. I tested it with release
 0.95, but it should work also with newer versions. The source of the plugin
 is included. If anyone wants to make improvements she is invited to do so.
 If someone wants to write a documentation I'll be happy to include it with
 the plugin and make it available at this site. If you modify the source,
 please send me a patch, so that I may incorporate it in future releases.

 If the team of the CDT likes to integrate this plugin into the CDT as one
of
 it's builders I would be happy to participate.

 The plugin can be updated easily through Eclipse built-in Install/Update
 Mechanism. Just add http://nic-nac-project.de/~lothar/eclipse/update/ to
 your list of Update Sites. Please see the Eclipse help for information on
 installing feature plugins through Eclipse's Update Mechanism.

 For more information see
 http://nic-nac-project.de/~lothar/eclipse/update/SConsBuilderPlugin.html

 Please let me know your opinions about the plugin.

 Lothar

`--------------- Forwarded message (end)

Back to the top