Re: [cdt-dev] Parser question

> I don't think so. It should be a part of CDT but certainly will not be
> ready for 2.1 release. I guess when DOM will be implemented, I can
> switch to its services. Now using of parser looks like an interim
> solution (keeping in mind that the things supposed to be interim, often
> end up as permanent:-).

Adding to Alex comments.  The __ framework __ to do formatting will be part of
CDT-2.1.

For example, I'm writing a quick and dirty formatter using "GNU indent"
spawing the executable and replace the buffer of the editor.

Alex is working on a DefaultCodeFormatter(pure java) for CDT core, this
may not be ready for prime time release (2.1).