[cdt-dev] CDT_2_0_1 label is bad

Hey gang,

I just noticed I put the CDT_2_0_1 label on HEAD instead of cdt_2_0 (I am
pretty sure we didn't have code folding in 2.0.1 :-). I'll fix this as
soon as I figure out how to create a date tag on a branch or give up and
fire up the good ol' command line version of cvs. In the meantime, just
use cdt_2_0. There has been little change since 2.0.1 and it is things we
are going to want to roll up into a soon-to-be-delivered 2.0.2.

Sorry about that,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top