[cdt-dev] CDT not building

I've tried searching the archives (only seem to be able to find the last month), but can not find the information I'm looking for.

I've got Eclipse 2.1.3 w/CDT 1.1.0 on Win98 and everything appears to be in good order. When I tell it to build, the CBuild view appears with the command:

mingw32-make -f makefile clean all

and that's it. Nothing happens--no errors, no output, no build. I've tried Eclipse 3.0 as well with all versions of CDT and they all do it (which is nothing). When I drop to 'command' and execute mingw32-make by hand, everything works like a charm.

I've got the same setup at home on a Win2k machine and all works as it should. What am I missing here? Is there a limitation of the eclipse engine on Win98?

On Win2k I'm using: JVM build 1.4.1_02-b06, mixed mode
On Win98 I'm using: JVM 1.5.0 (latest beta)

Is this a hickup from the JVM version?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I've googled but have not been successful in choosing appropriate terms since nothing arises when I do it.

Ciao
RDB

Back to the top