[cdt-dev] [cdt-patch] TextHover patch - version 2 (fwd)

FYI,
  for folks not following the cdt-patch list.  Until we find a way
to absorb this in the main stream, Chris work is available here:

 	http://people.redhat.com/cmoller/TextHoverPatch/
	 in org.eclipse.cdt.ui.libhover-fragment.zip

Full message below.