Re: [cdt-dev] Managed Make Builder configurations

Ideally, I think a tool-chain should be able to tell the managed build
system what directories to add to PATH, LIB, INCLUDE.  This can work on
Windows because a typical installation will add information to the
system registry about where the product was installed and the tool-chain
could query the registry at run-time.  I don't know if Linux has any
similar capabilities.
I think that it should be assigned from MMB toolcains preference page (like Eclipse do it for VMs). In this page I'd like also enable/disable some of pre-defined tool chaines. For example, now I always get cygwin in the list New Project Wizard provides, but I don't use cygwin, I don't have it and I don't like to see it each time as an option.

Thanks,

Alex

Back to the top