RE: [cdt-dev] Managed Make Builder configurations

> Likewise, here at TimeSys.  We currently support configurations
> as a combination of (build settings + toolchain).  Being able to
> continue to support this once we move to CDT 2.0 is important
> to us.

Thinking more about it, isn't it what is already in the managed build?
The toolchain is the target and configuration defined in the plugin.xml
while the build settings is the target and configuration defined in the
.cdtbuild. Could this understanding be correct or am I missing anything?
I guess we are missing the os and architecture. Maybe it could just be
an attribute of a target (plugin.xml definition), couldn't it?

Pierre-Alexandre

Back to the top