RE: [cdt-dev] CDT New and Noteworthy

Glad someone enjoyed it =;-)

>You can also add:
>
>- Makefile-sensitive Outline view and syntax highlighting
>- context-sensitive search from editor or Outline view
>- Build large projects in the background.
>- Search large projects in the background.
>- In Managed Make projects, you can now navigate to add
>  Include paths, Library Searchpaths, library files and object files

Great ... I'll add these and do a refresh to-morrow morning.

>All together, the resulting list is not in the most sensible
>order, either from greatest-to-least Wow Factor, or (the less
>judgmental) alphabetic sort.
>In any case, a Table of Contents would probably be a good idea.

Don't know about a table of contents, the New and Noteworthy
don't usually have them.  I'm totally open to different sorting,
right now I'm weakly based on functional areas (project creation,
preferences, editing, debugging).  I'll put some dividers in
to break it up a bit.

Thanks,
 Thomas