[cdt-dev] CDT New and Noteworthy

Folks,

Here is a first cut at the 2.0 CDT "What's New and
Noteworthy".  This
is just the stuff I caught last night so it has some holes:

- Sean: I have little or nothing for the managed make, though
I know that there is missing stuff there.  Give me hints and
I'll go and find it.
- Mikhail: I have a couple of comments, anything additional
that you think should be added at this time?

If anyone else has other pieces they thought were overlooked,
let me know and I'll go and make sure they are captured.

Thanks,
 Thomas