RE: [cdt-dev] Windows Debug API - CDI Implementation

+1 from me

Question:  What exactly is your setup of mixing C/C++ and Java and
debugging them both?

I'm guessing that the reason you're cooking this up is that you have a
Java project which is using JNI and you want to debug the calls into the
native code...