Re: [cdt-dev] New generated makefile pattern

Sean Evoy wrote:

Chris, There are two basic extension I am thinking about; a makefile generator
that you can supply in the toolchain, and dependency calculators that
you can supply with a tool. They have to interact to get the deps right.
Optionally they can avoid interaction, as in our implementation of dependency checker which just touches files that has to be rebuild and relies on the standard make dependency checking rules.

Back to the top