Re: [cdt-dev] HEAD branch and Eclipse platform version.....

Sorry Dave - that was my fault. I checked in some stuff based on the 13th build. I can back it out, but if people are ready to move forward to a recent integration build that might be even better...

David Inglis <dinglis@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/17/2004 10:03 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] HEAD branch and Eclipse platform version.....

Has the HEAD become dependent on some integration build of the Platform?
I seem to have some new errors this morning.....

 FLAG_LAYOUT_FLAT cannot be resolved    CSearchResultPage.java
org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/search    line 202
May 17, 2004 9:07:22 AM
 The method getLayout() is undefined for the type CSearchResultPage
CSearchResultPage.java
org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/search    line 202
May 17, 2004 9:07:22 AM
 FLAG_LAYOUT_FLAT cannot be resolved    CSearchResultPage.java
org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/search    line 247
May 17, 2004 9:07:22 AM
 The method getLayout() is undefined for the type CSearchResultPage
CSearchResultPage.java
org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/search    line 247
May 17, 2004 9:07:22 AM

Personally I think I'm ready to move as long as there are no more API
changes... I find the downloading of the builds can take hours if they
complete at all. Kind of a pain if you have to download a new build
every morning.....