Re: [cdt-dev] Unable to update

The latest builds are in
http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/builds/2.0.

The 2.0M8 site only contained M8. This issue has more to do with version
numbers than anything since we have to update the version numbers in the
features and plugins for every build we put into a given update site. Thus
you'll see some wacky version numbers on the CDT you download from the 2.0
site, where as 2.0M8 was simply versioned 2.0.0. Probably more trivia than
you wanted to know but there it is :)

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Leon Pollak <leonp@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/05/2004 03:21 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Unable to update

Hello, all.
                 Sorry for the question, which is probably not to be asked
here...:-( But
where?

                 Anyway, I installed Eclipse 3.0M8 and CDT 2.0M8 from zip
files in my RH9
machine. Everything works OK, but when I want to update the installation
with
the last developments, I can not see any updates in the site
http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/builds/2.0M8
although I know that there are several (I erased my previous copy of
Eclipse
because it became unstable after my experiments with it).

                 Please, how can I update with the latest builds?

                 Many thanks ahead.

--
Leon Pollak
leonp at plris dot com