[cdt-dev] Unable to update

Hello, all.
	Sorry for the question, which is probably not to be asked here...:-( But
where?

	Anyway, I installed Eclipse 3.0M8 and CDT 2.0M8 from zip files in my RH9
machine. Everything works OK, but when I want to update the installation with
the last developments, I can not see any updates in the site
http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/builds/2.0M8
although I know that there are several (I erased my previous copy of Eclipse
because it became unstable after my experiments with it).

	Please, how can I update with the latest builds?

	Many thanks ahead.

--
Leon Pollak
leonp at plris dot com