Re: [cdt-dev] Minor enhancement to managed builder Target object

Leo,
Go for it. I think that Thomas was making a similiar request earlier, so there is clearly a need for additional information in the target.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/04/2004 03:17 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Minor enhancement to managed builder Target object

I’d like to add an optional “archList” attribute to the Target object.  The Target object already supports an osList attribute that specifies the list of OS’s that the target definition supports.  At Intel, we need to be able to have somewhat different tool options for our IA32 vs IPF compilers on Linux.  The archList attribute would provide the list of machine architecture specifications that the target definition supports.  If the attribute is absent, the Target definition supports all architectures.

I should be able to implement this before M9 if people agree.

Thanks,
Leo Treggiari
Intel Corp.

Back to the top