RE: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

> At this stage of the game, I'm not going to fuss too much.
> There is just
> to much work being held up waiting for this.
>
> I was under the assumption that my proposal would work with
> the current
> committer groups as well. It was just an attempt to organize
> the projects
> a bit, but that can probably be done with other techniques.

Right -- however, the CVS permissions (commit priviledge) are based AFAIK on
the file/directory
permissions and group ownership, so I'm not sure if we could make it work
with your
structure. It would probably require the top directory (e.g. cdt-platform)
is owned by one of us
with sufficient permission to create new plugins in it (maybe if we were
root :-)).

Anyways, I'll ask Webmaster if your idea could be made to work, else we can
go with this one.

> And the soft
> link thing is a great idea!
>
> +1 from me.