Re: [cdt-dev] Build 2.0.0.200404190838 - Syntax Highlight for Comments gone

Henning,

We are about to send a sanity report on this build.

We saw the syntax highlighting problem.  The bug number is 59101.

As for the Scanner configuration page,  you will have to delete your .metadata file since this page is now gone.  It is now a tab in the Preferences->C/C++->New Make Projects.

Cheers,

Mathieu Lapensée
CDT Software Verification Lead
IBM - SWG - Rational Division

"Henning Riedel" <kesselhaus@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/19/2004 03:14 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Build 2.0.0.200404190838 - Syntax Highlight for Comments gone

As in the subject, the highlighting of comments is gone, now looks like the
plain text. Is this a setup problem? I did a update per Update Manager from
the build 20040416. Should I have rather use a plain new install?

Also, in the preferences, the Scanner configuration Page is still displayed.
When selected, it throws an error. Should be removed as it is available now
in "New Make Project"->"Paths and Symbols".