[cdt-dev] Build 2.0.0.200404190838 - Syntax Highlight for Comments gone

As in the subject, the highlighting of comments is gone, now looks like the
plain text. Is this a setup problem? I did a update per Update Manager from
the build 20040416. Should I have rather use a plain new install?

Also, in the preferences, the Scanner configuration Page is still displayed.
When selected, it throws an error. Should be removed as it is available now
in "New Make Project"->"Paths and Symbols".