RE: [cdt-dev] Idea on cvs project creation

I would definitely like to see a timetable/plan for this as I am hoping
to put our local copy of the sources into version control soon.  It
doesn't make sense to do this until this is already done (assuming it's
happening) because it would end up being quite an upheaval.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto