Re: [cdt-dev] Toolchains in CDT

> > Ok, here is an example, the binaryParser.
>
> > The way it is done now, IBinaryParser is an extension point, It is set
> on the=20
> > project via the PropertyPage, some parsers say the GNUElf parser needs
> tools, and > they provide a UI to set the paths, for things like
> addr2line, c++filt etc ..
>
> > What will be the workflow now ?

Bonjour

  The folks here bounce your ideas on the toolchain on different scenarios.
It seems a more appropriate thing for the Managed Builder, specially when dealing
with paths.

In the case of the CDT/Core, folks here seem to thing that they can make things work
with the IBinaryParser.  We will update the specs on this to better illustrate.

Back to the top