Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 RC1 Now Available for Testing

Would it be possible to post the zip distribution on the web site? I'm running CDT 1.2 on Mac OS X, using the Linux/Motif distribution. I've never been able to get the Update Manager to allow me to install updates, since they don't match my platform configuration.