Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M6-beta Build ready for testing

Henning,

Managed Build works if you create your Managed project from scratch (make sure you have a new .metadata for the project, .cdtbuild, .cdtproject and .project files).

If you take older Managed projects from M5 or a previous version of CDT,  Managed Build will not work properly.  That was our experience while doing the sanity.

Best regards,

Mathieu Lapensee
CDT QE Lead, IBM Rational

"Henning Riedel" <kesselhaus@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/06/2004 07:07 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M6-beta Build ready for testing

Well, it installs and I can code (hey there is some content assist back ;)
), I can build,
but in Managed Builds I can't launch.
There will pop up a Error Dialog telling me, there are no binaries, but
there is definitly one.
Looks like, the launch doesn't pick up the sub directory.

Standard Make seems ok.