Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M6-beta Build ready for testing

I am assuming you tried to click on the link instead of entering the URL
into the appropriate place when you try to install the update. :-)

For those who haven't done this yet on Eclipse 3.0, select Help->Software
Updates->Find and Install..., select "Search for new features to install",
add the Update Site using the URL below, the proceed through the wizard.
As with previous updates, make sure you install one or both builders,
Standard or Managed, so that you can create a C/C++ project.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Alvin Thompson <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/06/2004 01:38 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M6-beta Build ready for testing

403: access forbidden!

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 14:00, Douglas Schaefer wrote:
> Hey all, I have a build of the CDT 2.0 M6 version ready to test. It can
be
> found at the following Update Site
>
>     http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/builds/2.0M6-beta
>
> Please try it out and let me know if there are any show stopping
problems
> with it. I would like to release it to the public by the end of
tomorrow.

> Thanks,
> Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
> IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Alvin Thompson

Navy: 34
Army: 6