Re: [cdt-dev] Building a GNOME IDE for Eclipse

> > >=20
> > > We plan to investigate auto tools integration in the near future.
> > >=20
> >=20
> > The GNUDE lives on!!
> > It would be of interest to me to follow some of your dev,
> > I had some ideas on integration of the autotools, but=20
> > unfortunately did not act on them for lacks of time.
>
> I've spent some time thinking about autotools integration
> as well, though purely from a consumer standpoint (import
> a project that is already autotools-based, as opposed to
> creating a new autotools project from scratch.)
>
> If anyone intends to work on this, I think we'd be more
> than happy to throw our $0.02 into the ring, as usual :-)
> We might even be confounded into providing some development
> assistance.

That would be nice,  The list is good archiver to go back to it if needs be.
And sometime seeing other viewpoints may trigger other ideas.

Meanwhile, I see If I can come out with a proof of concept of
my "semi-managed_with_round-trip" Makefile.am 8-)

Back to the top