RE: [cdt-dev] Building a GNOME IDE for Eclipse

Hi,

Is there anything more concrete that 'plans in the near future' for autotools intgration, wizards and GNOME documentation integration ? Anything I can use as a starting point ? As I said, I'm totally new to Eclipse and Java (though not new to IDE development), so some pointers/sample would be much appreciated. Specifically:

a) Any code that I can use as a starting point for writing a autotools backend and GNOME wizards (are there any simple existing wizards I can look at ?) I did get some code in a forgotten corner of the CVS but it seems abandoned :-(
b) What is the model I have to map to for the autotools build system ? Should I start with having a look at the manual Makefile ot Managed Make implementation ? Is there any sample dymmy implementation which I can use as the starting point ?
c) In general, is there any place where I can small sample code for doing these things (new build system, new wizard, etc.) ?
d) I came across some discussions in newsgroups about some RH guys working on some of the above, at least the documentation bit was reported to be somewhat working. Has anything come of that yet ?
e) Can you expand on your ideas on autotools integration ?
f) What is GNUDE ? Should it be GNIDE for GNome IDE ? :-)
g) One interesting bit would be Glade integration. Glade3 has plans to export Glade as a set of widgets. Is there any way to import arbitrary GNOME widgets and create SWT wrappers around them ? I'm hoping to achieve something better than 'external tools' integration since tightly integrated Glade GUI editing is a functionality much in demand from Anjuta.

Rgds,
Biswa.