[cdt-dev] Creation of cdt-project mailing list?

Hi CDT-Dev -

Is it possible to create a separate mailing list, eg.
cdt-project@xxxxxxxxxxx, to separate project planning issues from
developer issues?

By project planning issues, I mean notices regarding project meeting,
plans, schedules, milestones, releases, user feedback, etc.
By developer issues, I mean concerns about the CDT source code: its
implementation, porting, how to access via CVS, design feedback, etc.

This would surely simplify email triage for all of the non-developers (or
non-Java developers) now involved in CDT.

Cheers,

- Brent

Back to the top