[cdt-dev] binary parser configuration problem

If I change the binary parser in the preferences and exit the application, the new value is not saved. Restarting Eclipse and opening the preferences window always brings up the default value of ELF Parser. Does anyone else experience this problem? Tracing though the code in BinaryParserBlock.performApply(), I can see fPrefs.setValue() update the Preferences structure, but the value doesn't appear to be saved to disk.

Bryan

Back to the top