Re: [cdt-dev] CVS logging turned on

There were no logs sent out on my last commit of Andrew's work.
Do I get to operate in stealth mode?

JohnC

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/18/2003 05:29 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CVS logging turned on

Great suggestion. Now that we have the script in place, it should be
easier to make adjustments to it.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/18/2003 03:17 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CVS logging turned on

> Hey gang,
>
> The CVS commit logging has been turned on. There is a new mailing list,
> cdt-cvs, where all commit logs to org.eclipse.cdt* will be sent.  You
can
> sign up at:

> For committers, there is a little magic to get the mail sent correctly
> when you commit. This magic has been performed for all existing
committers
> on CDT projects. In short, the accounts on dev.eclipse.org have been
added
> but receiving mail has been turned off. We'll need to do similar when
new
> committers are added.

      .-"(" "-.
    .-|`'---'`|
    | |       |     ____
                            `------`

Boston cream, I believe it was your preference.

Some other projects to cut down on the length of the email
send just a URL, for example:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mailutils/mailutils/mh/ali.c.diff?tr1=1.4&tr2=1.5&r1=text&r2=text

In any case this is great, many thanks.