Re: [cdt-dev] running program won't terminate - problem solved

I figured out what was going wrong, so I have it working now.

On Nov 7, 2003, at 5:10 PM, Bryan Hunt wrote:

I can't get a running program to terminate when I press the Terminate button in the debugger. I've got a breakpoint in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.internal.core.SessionManager.handleTerminateEvent , but it never pops. Any ideas on how to track this down?

Bryan