From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Douglas Schaefer
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 4:14 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] How to build CDT1.2 distribution zips?

Hi Bill,

I used Eclipse's Export to "Deployable features" feature to build the 1.2
zips on the CDT download site. Seemed to work well.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Conrad, William" <william.conrad@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/03/2003 04:09 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] How to build  CDT1.2 distribution zips?

Two related questions:

What is the current preferred method of building the distribution zips for
CDT 1.2?

Does anyone know if the files in cdt-home/buildscripts are suitable for
CDT 1.2?
I've tried them, and it sort of works, but there are lots errors trying to
import classes
that don't seem to get built.  Also, version.suffix is hard coded to
"1.1.0" or
"1.0.1". in all the build.xml files

Thanks, Bill

PS: I'm getting my information from the "Developing The CDT" faq at

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/developer/build/developingCDT.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project