[cdt-dev] How to build CDT1.2 distribution zips?

Two related questions:

What is the current preferred method of building the distribution zips for CDT 1.2?

Does anyone know if the files in cdt-home/buildscripts are suitable for CDT 1.2?
I've tried them, and it sort of works, but there are lots errors trying to import classes
that don't seem to get built.  Also, version.suffix is hard coded to "1.1.0" or
"1.0.1". in all the build.xml files

Thanks, Bill

PS: I'm getting my information from the "Developing The CDT" faq at

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/developer/build/developingCDT.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

Back to the top