Re: [cdt-dev] problems with CDT 1.2 on Mac OS X 10.3

Tim Perrigo wrote:
Is anyone running CDT 1.2 on Mac OS X 10.3?  I am experiencing significant
delays when typing in the editor-- after typing just a few characters, CPU
usage shoots up to 85-90% and Eclipse just hangs for several seconds.  The
only error I see in the console from Eclipse is listed below...has anyone
experienced anything similar, or have any ideas what the problem might be?

Can you try editing a .java file? It looks like it might an issue with SWT on 10.3 and not a CDT issue per-se.

	chris

Back to the top