[cdt-dev] Fw: CDT Build 2.0.0.0003 completed

In case you haven't noticed, I have started 2.0 builds. This one, 0003, is
the first one that will load into Eclipse 3.0.

The results are interesting. Clearly there is a lot of work to be done on
the editor. For example, changing the key bindings to emacs has no affect
on the C Editor. :-(

BTW, builds are on Monday/Thursday mornings. Let me know when you need
them more often. Also, I will be doing an 1.2.1 build shortly once I
refactor my scripts a little.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
----- Forwarded by Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM on 10/27/2003 02:46 PM
-----

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-test-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/27/2003 02:29 PM
Please respond to
cdt-test-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-test-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-test-dev] CDT Build 2.0.0.0003 completed

The build is available at

                 http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/builds/2.0

Cheers,
dschaefer2, the buildmaster...