[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Proposed CDT 1.2 patches

> Looks good, though I thought that #2 was fixed in 1.2.

Yes, but we can go further, the second step, was to provide
a preference settings launch timeout.

JDT basically does the same thing, they have two timeouts
one general and the other when launching.

Something we should look at for the head and probably 1.2.1.

Back to the top