[cdt-dev] Ant error parser

I'm using Ant to manage my C/C++ project. However, every time I build,
the CDT gives me an error, on line zero, for the build. There's nothing
wrong with the Ant build itself, but I believe it's due to the fact that
the CDT doesn't know what Ant will say when there's a successful build
vs. an unsuccessful one. Poking around, I noticed an "Error Parsers" tab
in the Project properties. I believe I need one for Ant, but I've looked
and cannot find one. Is there a way I can integrate Ant nicely into my
C/C++ development in the CDT, without having this annoying error pop up?

--
Stephen Touset <stephen@xxxxxxxxxx>