[cdt-dev] n00b questions

My first question is: How can i compile my project, without modifying the default build command? I can see the window: Make Targets on the right - has it got anything to do with this?

The secound question is: Is there a bug in the console-window?
I wrote a c program, that requires input in the console, after some text was printed. But this text does not appear :( It only appears, when I enter the required input. Then the input is above the text that should have been printed before.

Back to the top